e87.com(千趣会イイハナ)

2010年6月29日火曜日

お金をいじって遊びました。 Playing With Money: Defacing Presidents and Funny Modifications

お札にいたずら書きはだめですよ!
Having fun with money seems to be a hobby of many people out there. I guess nobody ever told them not to play with money. On the other hand, since there is a wide range of money notes and currencies that you may find here messed up and made creative use of, I guess that is a common feature to a lot of people out there, to play with money, by defacing presidents, modification it in a creative way or writing creative jokes on them.Although, you would have to admit that some inspired ideas are really worth realized no matter the cost. I know that I would gladly exchange my money to some of these dollar bills no matter what the exchange rate was.





















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿